- Monitor patient's vital signs before and after chemotherapy treatment.
- Deliver basic quality patient care.
- Administer chemotherapy according to protocol.
- Monitor patient's on chemotherapy for any adverse reactions.
- Are there to adhere to patients rights at all times.
- Report medical risks.
- Control of stock.
- Record keeping of all the nursing activities.
- Motivate treatment plans with medical aid.
- Any other duties may be delegated to you.
- Must be registered with SANC and must have current receipt.
- At least one year in private nursing experience (Hospital).
- Computer literate (Microsoft).
- Ability to communicate in local languages is an added advantage.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand deliver to Hereditas Medical Mews, 80 Burgers Street, Polokwane, 0700. For any further details, please contact Rejoyce Tema on +27 (15) 004 0181 Closing Date| 28 February 2020