- Update and maintain patients’ health records.
- Assist patients with initial paperwork.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Process insurance claims in compliance with law requirements.
- Use medical software to support all transactions.
- Manage receivable and payable accounts and maintain financial records.
- Answer patients’ queries and ensure quality customer service.
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to help with medical examinations, schedule tests and order supplies.
- Ensure compliance with procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in medical and insurance legislation.
- Proven work experience as a Medical administrative assistant.
- Hands on experience with medical software and MS Office.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations.
- Familiarity with medical and insurance legislation.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Customer-oriented communication skills.
- High school diploma; certification in medical administration is a plus.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand deliver to Hereditas Medical Mews, 80 Burgers Street, Polokwane, 0700. For any further details, please contact Mapula Mangena on +27 (15) 004 0181 Closing Date| 30 November 2021